Machine PLC & Motion Controllers
From small remote pump stations to high-end automotive painting lines, you’ll find a scalable and cost-effective solution with controllers from Phoenix Contact. Whether you need programmable relays or high-end controllers, Phoenix Contact offers a wide range of control solutions.
- Flexible automation: scalable performance to meet your specific application
- The right PLC for every application: from the compact ILC 100 series to the high-end RFC 400 series
- Support for popular Ethernet protocols, such as MODBUS TCP and PROFINET
Professional automation for your system: I/O devices from Phoenix Contact are the ideal solution for data transfer at input and output level. Whether in the field, in a control cabinet, as a customizable modular system or with a block design.
- Fast startup, thanks to easy handling
- Long system availability and increased productivity – as solution is particularly reliable
- Versatile use, thanks to international approvals
Configurable Safety Modules
TRISAFE safety modules combine functionality and flexibility. Monitor various safety functions in your application with just one device. The modules, which can be configured and extended, can also be reliably adapted to the individual safety requirements of your machine or system.
- Easy configuration using drag and drop with SAFECONF software
- Safe operation, thanks to TÜV Rheinland-certified hardware and software
- Flexible extension with additional, safe I/O modules
- Fast troubleshooting, thanks to comprehensive diagnostic options
Network Safety Solutions
The easiest way to integrate safety in your system: intelligent, safe I/O modules with SafetyBridge technology. Here the safety function is processed directly in the I/O modules. This eliminates the need for the safety controller and the safe fieldbus system.
- Cost-effective system configuration, as no safety PLC or safe fieldbus system is required, thanks to SafetyBridge technology
- Flexible use due to compatibility with all common bus systems
- Easy configuration using the SAFECONF software
- Wireless communication – transmit secure data via wireless transmission
- Cost-effective integration of components in new systems and retrofit projects due to simplicity and modularity
Safety Control Technology
When you are dealing with a wide range of safety functions, high numbers of I/Os and large networks, make sure you play it safe, especially with demanding automation systems. High-performance safety controllers from Phoenix Contact can reliably integrate functional safety in PROFIsafe or INTERBUS-Safety networks.
- High-performance technology allows you to control large numbers of I/O reliably
- Standardized programming according to IEC 61131 allows for uniform configuration worldwide
- An integrated display provides precise diagnostic options
- A wide range of interfaces, plus support for PROFIsafe and INTERBUS-Safety gives you maximum flexibility
- Common transmission of control and safety protocols through a single Ethernet cable reduces your wiring effort
Safety Relay Modules
Benefit from our experience in safety technology. If you only require a few safety functions in your machine, our PSR safety relay modules are the ideal solution.
- Versatile use – the ideal solution for every function
- Reliable, thanks to proven safety technology
- Fast installation and startup with user-friendly connection technology
- Space saving, thanks to the slim design
In all phases of the product lifecycle, the MACX signal conditioner ranges have been developed and produced according to standards for Functional Safety. This ensures the highest level of safety for your machines and systems.
- Precise transmission and high operational reliability with signal conditioners that are all consistently SIL-certified
- Safely isolate, adjust, filter, and amplify with comprehensive solutions for analog signal processing
- Maximum explosion protection for all Ex zones and gas groups with single and two-channel signal isolators for intrinsically safe circuits in the Ex area.
- Integrate analog signals easily into the safety chain according to the Machinery Directive with signal conditioners with performance level
Industrial Networking & IoT
Ethernet provides maximum freedom for designing your infrastructure. With Factoryline products from Phoenix Contact, you can make the most of all the options offered by Ethernet networks, ensuring unrivaled flexibility, performance, consistency and speed.
- Increase your productivity and ensure a fast and consistent flow of information. Phoenix Contact offers innovative Managed Switches tailored to your system. You can therefore ensure optimum operation of your Ethernet network and smooth data traffic in your automation application.
- Communication in automation networks differs from communication in company networks in several key aspects. The Switches must be tailored to the special requirements of industrial environments as well as the automation protocols used in industry.
Companies are only successful when their production systems operate securely, without errors. Failure, sabotage or data loss can cause large-scale economic damage. To avoid these problems, Phoenix Contact offers the FL mGuard family: that protects your systems against unauthorized access by people or malware. FL mGuard routers from Phoenix Contact protect your industrial network with a powerful, flexible and fast firewall. Packed with advanced networking features, the FL mGuard allows your industrial network to securely and easily connect to the enterprise network without IT intervention. The optional Virtual Private Network (VPN) allows for secure connections over the Internet to remote sites or machines, saving you time and money on support calls.m
Use high-performance computer technology for your automation: together with the right software, industrial PCs (IPCs) are efficient and versatile solutions for controlling, operating, and monitoring systems and machines.
- High system availability, thanks to fanless design suitable for industrial applications and the absence of moving parts
- Long-term availability, thanks to Intel Embedded Roadmap components
- Large-scale compatibility, thanks to open IT standards and numerous interfaces
- Particularly easy to maintain, thanks to easily accessible components in the IPC housing
- Individualized solutions, thanks to customer-specific adaptations to hardware and software
- Processor performance suited to the application: with the latest generation of high-performance and energy-efficient Intel® Atom™, Celeron® or Core™ i processors
- Operating systems for every application: Windows® 7 or 8, Windows® Embedded Standard 7 or 8
<a class=”btn” href=”https://www.phoenixcontact.com/online/portal/us?1dmy&urile=wcm%3apath%3a/usen/web/main/products/subcategory_pages/Industrial_PCs_and_HMI_P-07/896db0e6-5246-45e7-9c7a-ae16f6c517de” target=”_blank”>More Info</a>