BlueBay Automation is the area’s premier automation solutions provider across a broad range of industries with strategies that promote productivity and profitability. BlueBay was formed on the principles of mechatronics. We bring mechanics, electronics and computing together to make productive, reliable and profitable systems.
BlueBay is committed to exceeding customer expectations by providing automation, robotic and networking solutions with world class products backed by an extensive selection of value-added services.
Our highly-trained engineers and sales engineers are some of the best in our field. Their skill qualifies us for our prestigious certifications including the highest Motion Certification with Yaskawa, membership with both the Association for High Technology Distribution, as well as membership with the Motion Control Association.
At BlueBay Automation, we may sell technology, but it’s our employees that are the heart and soul of our business. Mutual respect and teamwork, coupled with a fun and family-like atmosphere, are the foundation upon which our company is built. BlueBay offers an exciting and challenging work environment at a progressive independent company.
Project and Application Engineers
- Experience with the technical design and development of automation systems, as well as the management of specific projects and associated costs, scheduling, etc.
- Provide support and service to customers who require Motion components and systems, Robotics, PLCs, PCs, Drives, Engineering systems and services, among many others.
- Develop strong customer relationships based on providing competent technical and sales support of automation products.
Initiate and conduct customer presentations on products and solutions.
Sales and Systems Engineers
- Strong desire to sell and support quality high-tech products.
- Possess experience and qualifications in an Engineering / Mechatronics discipline, or have previously acted as a Sales Engineer for a technology-centric organization.
- Well organized and able to manage a variety of functions simultaneously.
- Able to interact and sell at all levels of business — from establishing solutions with production and engineering teams, to making professional sales presentations to senior management.
- Most importantly, understand the necessity to qualify all new sales opportunities thoroughly and establish the true sales potential of your client before offering a solution.
To apply, please Contact Us.
BlueBay Automation proudly supports many civic and charitable organizations serving our communities in which we live and work You will find us investing our time, talents and financial support to these great causes.
- Shrine Circus
- Metro Police Christmas Charity
- Cumberland River Compact
- Susan G. Komen
- Andrew Jackson FOP Youth Camp